Thank you so much to Laura Jane from http://jaggedlittlethoughts.blogspot.ru/ for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!
A bit about the Liebster Blog Award from welovedhere.com:
"The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My 11 Random Things:
- I have an MBA degree
- I used to watch all new movies that were coming up, don't do this anymore
- I love to dance
- I hate to cook!
- I switched three planner yesterday
- My daughter will be six in two days
- My fingers are flexible in a weird way
- I just created two new books in my head
- I can't just walk past stationery, have to look it up - I caught myself many times!
- Future gadgets fascinate me
- I learnt to swim only under water, and it has been many years since then when I learn to swim ON water
- If you could have a room filled with any object, what would it be?
- Choose three words that mean 'happiness' to you.
field with grass, water, sun
- If you were a Disney character, who would you be, and why?
Tinkerbell because I could relate to her
- If you could only see one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Tell us about a strange or ironic incident in your life.
That i am in a small town, and I hate small towns.
- If you could invent anything, what would it be?
I would cure people who have lost their leg or arm or anything so they could have it again!
- If you're stranded on a desert island and could only have 3 objects with you, what would they be? (Must be 1.a type of food, 2.a gadget, 3. a sentimental object.)
1) food- corn
2)a gadget-iPhone to call somebody to pick me up?
3)a sentimental object - a knife to cut the trees to make myself a home!
- Do you have any irrational or odd fears?
I noticed that I started to not like heights and really small spaces as elevators
- Why are you, you?
Because I AM
- Name something you would do if you knew no-one would judge you.
I'd speak to presidents of all major countriees and ask them several questions that interests me a lot
- Jaffa cakes: biscuits, or cakes?
- STARGARDENER http://www.rightbrainplanner.com/
- Mella Mania http://mellamania.wordpress.com/
- Janet Carr http://thisbugslife.com/
- Imy http://imysworld.blogspot.ru/
- Patty Gardner http://homemakersdaily.com/
- Laurie http://www.plannerisms.com/
- Tracy Reinhardt http://www.crazysuburbanmom.com/
- Zara Mohammed http://filofancy.blogspot.ru
- The perpetual Student http://thelifeoftheperpetualstudent.blogspot.ru/
- Sharon Korkes http://the-journalkeeper.blogspot.ru/
- Cloudberry http://cloudberrythoughts.blogspot.ru/
- When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- What is the saddest moment for you last year?
- Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?
- Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- What type of person do you hate the most?
- What is your ambition?
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- What do you hate MOST about being married/not being married if you're not?