Monday, May 20, 2013

week {20/52}★


This week I have changed to writing with a pencil completely.  It proved to be the right decision. I like that I could transfer my to dos or appointments to anither day or to another place
 What do I mean by a different place? I use GTD context lists and I write them underneath the columns with hours. Here I write things that I have not scheduled the day or the hour yet, my to do's for hime, things to buy, places to go, and my spendings. Initially there are signs "tasks" written there, I wanted to white them out, but then figured out that I could just write before them without having to take out the whitening pen. (Yes, i'm just lazy! :)
     I have also added to do pages in front of the week -you can't see them here, of course.
     You coukd see also the paper flag sticked on Monday up. This means that I have accomplished/done this to do. I started to use paper flags and found them very useful. I can put them anywhere and relocate them to any page and place. The only inconvenient thing is that they are too big to be placed horizontally on vertical week on two pages. This could be solved by cutting them or folding them- again, I don't want to bother. :)

http://instagram.com/p/ZhyNP0kWuM/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92233836@N03/8757422958/

No comments: